Renee is an experienced and enthusiastic teacher available to lead retreats, workshops, classes, or lectures on any combo of yoga, faith, and writing. For more information about her offerings, please see her speaking brochure (click here). Please use the “Contact” page to find out more information. Renee would love to talk with you about molding her material to best suit your group.
Possible topics include
- Breathing through Writer’s Block
- Yoga and Writing (a generative writing workshop with movement)
- Embodied Writing (using the body as inspiration for writing)
- Writing as a Spiritual Practice
- Yoga as a Christian Spiritual Practice
- Body Liturgy | Yoga Prayer
- Yoga Classes with a Christian Intention
- History of the Intersection of Yoga and Christianity
- The Art of the Essay
“Writing the Spiritual Life” with Roger Owens, May 18-19, 2018. Pittsburgh Theological Seminary, Pittsburgh, PA.